Monday, October 17, 2005

Well, it was a good thing that I decided not to go to playgroup today because I ended up being sick. When I woke up, I had really weird muscle pains. It felt at first like I had just slept wrong. I had pains in my ribcage and in my neck and in my butt!! How weird is that? As the day went on, the pains got worse. My ribs (or really, the muscles around my ribcage) hurt when I would breathe or move in certain ways. Later, in the afternoon, after I put the kids to bed, I started to feel really feverish. I was SO cold and weak and the pains got even worse. I could only lay in certain positions because otherwise breathing was way too painful. Luckily, Scott was able to come home at about 5:00 because I don't think I could have managed to get the kids out of bed. I was really a wreck at that point. It was a really strange flu.

Later in the evening, the fever broke and I was feeling MUCH better. I was still weak, but most of the pain went away. I went to bed at about 9 o'clock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home