Sunday, December 11, 2005

Today Jaden saw my drama at Promiseland. He seemed to really like it. Erin and Lisa brought Kyle to church today too. They seemed reluctant at first, and Kyle was very hesitant when they dropped him off at Promiseland - But when they picked him up, he was thrilled. He loved Promiseland! In fact, they immediately signed up to get a card for him. It seems like they are now going to go to church with us regularly. I was really happy about that.

My mom came back to our house after church. We were going to go Christmas shopping, but I ended up with a horrible headache because of the headband on my costume. The costume was so cute, but those headbands kill me! So, I pretty much spent the rest of the day relaxing, in pain and nauseous. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home