Friday, November 25, 2005

This morning, Linda, Joel and I went to Toys R Us. There was a really good deal on a toy I wanted to get for Spencer, but they were already out of it long before we got there. I was disappointed, but we ended up getting some other things anyway. The line wrapped all the way around the store, but Joel got in line while Linda and I were still shopping, so it wasn't too bad.

The day went well until after we put Jaden to bed. We all decided to play a game and were having lots of fun until we heard Jaden cry. We went in and Jaden said, "Mommy, I threw up." Sure enough, he had. That was just the first time of many. Unfortunately, he threw up several more times that night. I slept in his room with him and he was pretty miserable. I felt so bad for him.

It's funny but he's really cute when he's sick. He said, "I want to pray that God makes me not throw up anymore." And he's so cute and cuddly when he's sick. He signs "I love you" and just wants to talk to us. He wanted Scott to read his Bible to him too. Such a sweetie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home