Sunday, November 13, 2005

The first drama today was a bit stressful because Jaden freaked out. I talked to him before it was time for him to go to small group and he didn't want me to leave him. I managed to slip away, but then he started crying and wouldn't stop no matter what I did. He just kept saying that he wanted to go home. I think he is just really stressed out by the fact that Scott was gone for two weeks and I've had to be gone so much on the weekends doing these dramas. Finally, I just had them call Scott - I didn't know what else to do.

I still heard him crying when the drama first started, but he stopped soon after. When I went out, I saw that my mom and Scott were sitting with Jaden in the back. They had managed to calm him down enough to stay.

This evening, I went to Mom's Night Out with my friends. I really didn't want to go, but I noticed that today is Mary's birthday and I didn't want to bow out on her birthday. I thought that I would be disappointed if we were supposed to get together on my birthday and no one came. It turned out that Marcia and Martha both made it too, though. I felt bad because I brought Mary a card and made a big deal out of the fact that it was her birthday and then found out that it had been Marcia's birthday on Wednesday! For some reason, it wasn't in my calendar. Marcia wasn't upset, but I felt really bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home