Sunday, December 18, 2005

Today's service at church was extremely moving. It was a Christmas on-location service - in Zambia. It reminded us so much of Haiti. We couldn't believe how similar it was. We were so moved - Scott was moved to tears by the fact that God would ask us to help by bringing Noah home. It really is amazing that he is entrusting us with this. I still can't understand why God would choose to speak to us directly and to give us this child. It truly amazes me.

Tonight, I wrapped almost all the presents. It doesn't look like much, especially since we haven't gotten the presents from Home Interiors yet. It doesn't look like we're going to get them before Christmas, which made me feel really depressed. I just wish that there was something that I could do about it. It doesn't look like it's going to work out, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home