Sunday, July 17, 2005

Another day spent in the pool. Well, first we went to church. Today's service was about how we often define ourselves by our relationships and we try to fill our "God shaped hole" with other people. It was a really good service. After it was over, I gave the letter that I wrote to Mike Breaux. Well, technically, I gave it to the woman who was standing next to Mike. I saw someone else hand him a card, and he gave it to her to hold for him, so I just went over and gave her the letter. I could hardly believe how nervous I was just to give him the letter. Luckily, I was able to get it to him and still avoid talking to him about it ahead of time. I'm such a wimp!!

So, the rest of the day was spent in the pool. It was hot out!!

In the evening, we put the back storm door up. We had wanted to do it earlier, but it was just too hot - we couldn't manage to stay out of the pool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home