Monday, July 11, 2005

First thing this morning, we got a call from Joel - Sharon is in labor!! Apparently, she started having contractions at 1 AM and went into the hospital at 3:30 AM. When I told Jaden that Auntie Sharon was having a baby and that he was going to have a new cousin, he said "Can we go see them?" It was so cute.

Spencer Cameron Harris was born at 1:25 PM and weighed 7 lbs. 12 ounces. Sounds like everyone's doing great!

Not much to tell about today (besides the new baby, of course). My mom came over like she always does on Mondays. The biggest thing that happened today is that Jaden wore underwear the whole day and didn't have an accident! Yay for Jaden!

Oh, and I suppose I should mention that Scott and I worked until 3:30 in the morning (technically on the 12th). We needed to deploy C-A's new site, and all sorts of things went wrong. By the time we finished, my brain was really fried! And then, of course, I couldn't fall asleep. The last time I looked at the clock it was 5 AM. After that, I fell asleep, but I also saw the clock at 6:30 AM, so I obviously didn't get much sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home