Thursday, November 10, 2005

Today, our lives went mostly back to normal. When Scott got home, he took the kids out to play in the leaves some more while I got some things done around the house. He said that Danielle was much better about the leaves today. He said that she was jumping in them and didn't seem nearly as apprehensive as she had been. When they got back in, I got the kids some food and then went grocery shopping.

This evening, Scott worked on his computer and we watched a few shows that I had been waiting to watch with him. We talked a bit more before bed and agreed that we were feeling like things were going back to normal. I hope we stay this way - no, actually, I hope we get back to where we were a few weeks ago. Everything seemed perfect then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home