Saturday, August 13, 2005

Today turned out to be a really good day, even though I was still sick. Scott took Jaden for a bike ride. They rode to the park and back and THEN rode to the park all the way over in Gregg's Landing! Well, he didn't quite make it all the way there - they walked for a bit and then Scott had to carry him the last little bit. Still, Scott said that Jaden was doing a great job riding his bike! That park is pretty far! I ended up going and picking them up after they had been there for just a little bit.

After the kids' naps, we went to Baskin Robbins and got some ice cream. I know, not a great dinner, but it's not like we do it everyday. Jaden picks out the same ice cream every time. I was amazed that he remembered it after just one time having it (I guess I shouldn't be - he seems to remember EVERYTHING).

After Baskin Robbins, we went to WalMart and got Jaden a bike helmet! He was very excited at that idea. I think he associates helmets with Buzz Lightyear.

Scott and I watched Ocean's Twelve after the kids went to bed, which was a pretty fun movie. Of course, we realized after we put it in that we had never seen Ocean's Eleven, but it was good even without having seen the first one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home