Friday, August 12, 2005

Very little to say about today. I was still feeling pretty junky. I now have a bit of a cough, a sore throat, tightness in my chest, and I just feel like I have no strength!

Jaden seems to be feeling a bit better. He still has that cough, but his eyes look better. Of course, we have to sit on him to put the drops in his eyes, which isn't fun for anyone. He really has good intentions - he tries to lay down and let me do the drops, but I really think that he just can't stop himself from covering his eyes and trying to close them. The only way to do it is to sit on him and hold his arms down with my legs. Then, I still have to pry his eye open with my finger while putting in the drop. It's really crazy! Poor kiddo!

He was really cute tonight. He said that he was Daddy, and when we were putting on his pajama top, he said "This is my CDW shirt!" Scott said, "Do you want to wear a real CDW shirt?" and of course Jaden said yes. So, Scott put one of his shirts on him and gave him a business card to take in bed with him. Jaden immediately went and put the card in his little cash register for safe-keeping. A little while ago, Scott went in to check on him and he was still awake. As soon as Scott went in, he sat up and held up his business card. Scott said that they had a really sweet conversation and when he left, he told Jaden it was time to go to sleep now. Jaden put his business card back in his cash register and laid down. What a cutie!

Danielle was also really cute today. She figured out that spinning can be fun and she just spun and spun and spun! She was also being sweet and giving me lots of kisses and hugs. I just love that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home