Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Today, we mostly just cleaned the house and got the rest of our paperwork together for our homestudy. I was getting pretty frustrated with the kids at bath time - Danielle wanted to stand in the bathtub, so I had to keep forcing her to sit. She tried to stand probably over fifty times and I just kept pushing down on her shoulders so that she would sit. Meanwhile, Jaden was spreading soap bubbles and water on my sleeve. I asked him not to do it several times and finally just lost my temper and yelled at him. He stopped then, but it frustrates me when I resort to yelling. The bathtub is a tricky place because I can't really give him a time out or anything like that. I took a few toys away from him, but that's about all I can do.

When Scott got home, he took Jaden to the park, so I was able to relax for a little while and then clean up. It was good that Scott could take Jaden out of the house for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home