Sunday, August 28, 2005

We went to church this morning. The service was about broken promises - it was a good service, but didn't particularly speak to either Scott or I. We forgot to bring the backpack (with school supplies in it) that we had gotten for donation, so we ended up driving all the way back home, getting the backpack and then bringing it back. Of course, in between, I managed to knock a shelf out of the fridge and break a bottle of soy sauce. Had to clean that before I could go back to church.

After we went back to church, we decided to go to my parents' house. Jaden had lots of fun playing with Grandpa, as usual.

Tonight, when I put Jaden to sleep, I stopped and listened to him "read" his Dr. Seuss book for a little while. It was so cute. "I do not like Green Eggs and Ham... You don't like it? Oh, okay... Is you would like it in a box?... No, I do not like it... Is you would like it with a doggie?... Uh uh..." and so on. It was so cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home