Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I went to the doctor to get my test results today. Turns out my cholesterol is very high. I shouldn't have been surprised, since my mom's family all has high cholesterol, but I was still a bit struck by just how high it was. The doctor said that she was very surprised to see those numbers for a healthy young woman. So, I'm supposed to be more careful about what I eat and exercise more. Maybe I can manage to exercise while Jaden is in school. We'll see - I have a hard time sticking to any exercise program.

Not much else to say about today. Scott didn't get home until almost 8:30, and I had a conference call at 8:30. I didn't get off the call until 9:30 and Scott had a call at 10:00 that he had to do for work. So, we really didn't get to see each other much tonight. :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home