Sunday, August 14, 2005

Today, we went to not one, but two picnics. We went to the CDW picnic and the Willow Creek neighborhood picnic.

I would probably have enjoyed it a lot more if I weren't still feeling sick. I really just didn't have the energy to deal with anything and I wasn't having a good time. Jaden seemed to really like the inflateable jumping things at the CDW picnic, though. And we ended up getting a really cool Little People toy - We were just sitting there, waiting for Scott and one of the clowns came up and asked if Danielle had won anything. I said no and she gave me a ticket - she said she had extras. When I went to pick up the prize, I was really surprised to see that it was a HUGE Little People toy, with a road, a school, a market and a bunch of accessories. CDW sure never skimps on prizes!

The second picnic wasn't really anything too exciting. It probably would have been a little better if we didn't have to worry about the kids, but that's just the way it goes. Most of the time, I ended up playing the kids games with Jaden, which was fun, but I didn't really get to talk to many of the adults. And, then, Jaden had an accident (a potty accident) at the park, so we had to leave in a rush and try to get him cleaned up. Oh boy! By the time we got home, I was very happy to be done with picnics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home