Monday, September 19, 2005

Scott had to go to California for work today. He won't be home until late tomorrow night (in the middle of the night). :-( We'll miss him.

Today, we went to playgroup at Mary's house. Martha was there too. It was fun. Jaden was being really sweet and cute with Anna. On the way home, we stopped at Taco Bell, but neither of the kids seemed too keen on eating it. I don't think I'll do Taco Bell again for awhile. I really should try to stop going to fast food places so often anyway - it's just so convenient when we're out - especially when we're far away.

Tonight my mom came over and we watched several shows. We saw a new show called Surface, another new show called How I Met Your Mother, and Prison Break (which started a few weeks ago). I also tried to record a new show called Kitchen Confidential, but forgot to turn off the VCR. Oops! Guess I already watched enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home