Saturday, September 10, 2005

Today's sales were even better than yesterday! I was a bit worried for part of the time because we weren't as busy overall as we were yesterday. We had some loooong lulls. But, we sold some of the bigger items like the lawnmower and the TV. So, overall, we ended up making $260 for a grand total of $505 so far. Yay!!!!

My mom came over to help us out with the sale today, which was nice. That way, we didn't have to worry too much about the kids.

By the evening, I had a bad headache. We watched a program that had been on PBS about Haiti and then headed to bed. Scott went to bed at 8:30! I ended up going in to Jaden's room for a little while and laying on his floor next to his bed. He was still awake and he wanted me to be with him. It was actually very nice. He was so sweet - I put my hand up on his bed and he held it and then was "petting" it. I actually think that it made my headache go away. Up until I went in his room, my head was still pounding, but by the time I left it felt almost completely better. I went downstairs to sleep on the couch because we have been having such a hard time sleeping lately. It seems to be a bit better if we sleep in separate beds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home