Thursday, September 22, 2005

This evening, Scott invited a woman (Alisha) from work home for dinner. She is here from the New Jersey office and is staying in a hotel. Apparently, the night before she had just gone back to the hotel and sat there by herself, so Scott thought it would be nice to invite her over. It was nice to meet her - she was a really fun and interesting person.

I had to clean the house up before she came (which was quite a job!). But, first I booked our tickets to Haiti!! We finally figured out all the details and Scott got approval to take the days off from work. I was so excited to actually book the tickets. We are going from October 9th through the 13th. I can't wait to see Noah! Now I just have to figure out everything we need to do before we go. I did get us an appointment for immunizations on Monday morning. So many things to think about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home