Sunday, November 06, 2005

I had to be at church early this morning - 7:45. My mom came to church at normal time and I met her by the doors so that I could help her check the kids into Promiseland. If it weren't for the fact that I was doing the drama in Jaden's room, my mom probably would have just stayed home with the kids - but I didn't want Jaden to miss my drama!

He seemed to really love it. The leaders told me that he was engrossed in the drama the entire time, which I definitely believe, since he seemed to remember all the details tonight at bedtime. After the drama was over, he wanted me to go to his small group with him, so I walked him over, but then he didn't want me to leave. I finally let him come with me. Unfortunately, the room leader then stopped me and told me that he had to be pulled aside for hitting again. I was really upset. I can't understand why he is acting out so much at church.

I went with my mom to take the kids back to the van and then went back and talked to his group leader and the room leader some more. For some reason, I was being really over-emotional about the whole thing. I actually started to cry. I just hate hearing that he is doing things like hitting and pinching. I just don't understand it. I knew that I was overreacting, but I wasn't able to stop myself - pretty typical for me!

Anyway, the rest of the day went well. We did the drama one more time and then I went home. Linda and Chris were going to come over to chop down the tree in front of our house, but it was rainy and very windy, so we decided it wasn't a good idea. I was actually kind of glad about that, since it had been an exhausting day.

My mom and I played some more Yahtzee (our final games before Scott comes home) and then I watched a bit of TV after she left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home