Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Today was a crazy day. I was supposed to drive Scott's parents to the airport, but Jaden woke up with an ear infection. At first, it didn't seem that bad - I thought that I could just call the doctor when I got back from the airport. But, as the morning went on, he got worse and worse. He was crying and laying on the floor, miserable. By the time I got out of the shower, I had decided that I needed to call Scott's parents and see if they could call a cab to bring them to the airport. Of course, Scott's dad seemed a little bit perturbed - I wished that I had talked to his mom. I called Scott to tell him what was going on, and he was concerned that they might not be able to get a cab on such short notice (I was supposed to be there in 45 minutes). So, then I started to panic a bit - Scott said that maybe my mom could drive them to the airport or something. Erin said that he would do it, but when I called them back, they had already scheduled a cab. It ended up being really stressful, though.

I got appointments for the kids at 10:30 AM. It turns out that Jaden does have an ear infection and Danielle's chest congestion is bad enough that the doctor prescribed antibiotics for her too. My mom and I went to Walgreens right away to pick it up. Hopefully, it will help soon because Jaden is awfully crabby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home