Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I still felt a bit junky today, but it was a lot better than yesterday. Of course, I woke up with a headache again. Luckily, once again, Erin let me sleep in until 11:15 - so I felt a bit better when I got up.

Jaden didn't nap today. I went in there when he was yelling for me and he ended up grabbing me and saying his usual - "I'm going to keep you forever." I have to admit it's pretty cute and hard to resist. I ended up just laying down in his bed with him for awhile. He was being really snuggly, talking about how I was never going to escape and how I should stay with him in bed until morning. We just laid there and talked - I love it when it works out like that.

By about 8:00 tonight, I was feeling a lot better. Scott and I decided to start playing King's Quest II, an adventure game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home