Thursday, March 23, 2006

I barely slept at all last night because of my headache, so I felt really miserable this morning when I woke up. Scott had to go downtown again, so I had to get Jaden all ready and get him to school - not fun! After I picked him up from school, we went and got McDonalds for lunch - I just didn't have the energy to make the kids anything. Luckily, eating seemed to help me because I felt a lot better after that. I put the kids down and Jaden actually napped! He's only napped a couple of times in the past few weeks. I was worried that Danielle wasn't even going to nap because she was in bed yelling at 2:00. But, luckily, they both slept, so I was able to sleep too.

This evening, Scott and I went to John's Garage and had dinner. He had been hoping to go our last night, but I just couldn't do it because my head was hurting so badly. So, I figured we could do it tonight. We had a really nice time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home