Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Today was the Promiseland Conference. I have been incredibly busy lately with rehearsals, so it was really nice to get to actually perform. We did a big musical number for the conference opener that was a lot of fun. And then, I did another drama that I also really enjoyed. It was relatively short, but I felt really good about it. It was about an ex-wife and ex-husband who are fighting about their son, while their son is standing there. I have to admit that I felt really good that a lot of people complimented me on my performance. I know that shouldn't be the driving force behind the dramas that I do at church, but there's a part of me that will always want the applause. I wish that that wasn't true, but it is. I sometimes feel so low about myself - and when I feel like I give a good performance, I can't help but appreciate when people notice.

Anyway, it was overall a very good day, but when I got home, I found out that Danielle was sick and had thrown up in the morning. Scott actually ended up staying home instead of leaving the kids with Erin. The poor kiddo definitely seemed out of it, but it didn't seem too bad. She was still her usual, sweet self.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home