Monday, August 01, 2005

Today was another uneventful day. I actually didn't even take any pictures today. :-(

I am more confused than ever about the paperwork for the adoption. I thought that I understood it correctly - that if Scott and I went to visit Louis before the adoption was final then we wouldn't have to become foster parents. But, now I'm not so sure. I'm trying to find out for sure if we will get an adoption decree in Haiti, or just guardianship. If we get the decree, we don't have to do the foster thing. I would sure like to avoid that!

Anyway, it's all more confusing than ever. And I found out that we were missing some paperwork for the homestudy. She said that she was going to fax it to me right away, but I never got it. Urgh! Oh well - at least she said that we were scheduled for the educational session this Saturday. Now I just have to find out the details - where, when, how long, etc.

Other than that, nothing new. We put together Jaden's mountain train set and he played with it for a long time today. And Danielle had more fun jumping around on the couch. She is so crazy on it, though. She fell off of it again and totally fell on her head - I was so worried that she had hurt her neck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home