Friday, August 19, 2005

So, today we went to the Mundelein police station and I filled out a form to get my criminal background check. Jaden got a Junior Police Officer badge, which was pretty cute.

Then, we went to Pizza Hut and to the library. As soon as we got to the library, we went to the bathroom, but I guess it didn't do the job. Jaden had an accident after we had been there for about twenty minutes. Oh no! So, we had to go upstairs, tell them about the accident and then still get our books that were on hold. I'm really starting to wonder if I'm doing something wrong with the whole potty training thing. I think I'll try and get a book about it. Right now, Jaden usually just says, "Look what I am going." He doesn't really get upset about it or anything. Today, he said, "Mommy, you got to say 'You're supposed to tell us.'" Apparently, he knows what he's supposed to do, he's just not doing it. I can't tell if he just doesn't know that he's going to go potty or what. It's very frustrating. For school, he's supposed to be completely potty trained. I'm really hoping that he doesn't have any accidents there, but I'm starting to have my doubts.

We all went to the park in the evening and met another couple with their two daughters. I actually got her e-mail address - hopefully we can keep in contact. It would be nice to make some friends in the area. Once the kids were in bed, Scott and I ate and then Scott went to the grocery store. Then, we just sat and watched TV, as usual. It's midnight now, so I guess I should go to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home