Thursday, August 18, 2005

I got a lot done today, since Jaden was at Grandma and Grandpa Hewitt's until 1:30.

First, Danielle and I went to Jaden's pre-school and got him registered. His teacher was there, so I got to talk to her for awhile. It was really good to talk to her. I was really excited to hear about the things he will be doing - each month, they have a different theme (sometimes more than one) and he will be learning Bible stories and songs. Hopefully, by the end of the year, he will be able to write his name. And, they even get to go on field trips!

After we went to the pre-school, we went to Waukegan so that I could get my fingerprints done. This ended up being very stressful because I didn't have Glenkirk's address with me. I had to make a ton of phone calls before I finally got it from information. Ugh! But, the fingerprinting was simple.

Next, we went to the bank to deposit some checks and to Walgreens to pick up my prescription. Then, back home to eat lunch and wait for Jaden to come home.

I put the kids down for their nap at about 2 PM and then went through the inbox.

This evening, I tried going to the Mundelein police department to get the form I need to fill out for my criminal background check, but the officer who was there had no idea what I was talking about. I'll have to go back again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home