Friday, September 23, 2005

Today, Carol (next door) had her garage sale. I went over while Danielle was sleeping and brought over some things that we had left over from our garage sale. I ended up staying over there a good portion of the day, just talking to her. I really enjoyed getting to know her better and we had a lot of fun agonizing over how sloooow the garage sale was going. Almost no one came and the people who did come didn't buy much. I guess it was the weather - it was a bit chilly today. I did make $5 more and got rid of one more thing that would have ended up in the basement. I guess that was good. Hopefully tomorrow we'll sell a bit more.

Other than that, there's not much to say about today. I really did spend almost the entire day next door. I actually felt a little bad that I didn't spend more time with the kids (I brought Danielle with me at one point, while Jaden was watching a TV show, but they both spent longer than usual in bed, napping).

Tonight, Scott and I started going through the "Eyes Wide Open" adoption workbook. It's been interesting to talk over the issues that it brings up. Then, we watched the first episode of a new show called "Invasion". It was really interesting - I hope it stays that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home