Friday, September 23, 2005

Today, Carol (next door) had her garage sale. I went over while Danielle was sleeping and brought over some things that we had left over from our garage sale. I ended up staying over there a good portion of the day, just talking to her. I really enjoyed getting to know her better and we had a lot of fun agonizing over how sloooow the garage sale was going. Almost no one came and the people who did come didn't buy much. I guess it was the weather - it was a bit chilly today. I did make $5 more and got rid of one more thing that would have ended up in the basement. I guess that was good. Hopefully tomorrow we'll sell a bit more.

Other than that, there's not much to say about today. I really did spend almost the entire day next door. I actually felt a little bad that I didn't spend more time with the kids (I brought Danielle with me at one point, while Jaden was watching a TV show, but they both spent longer than usual in bed, napping).

Tonight, Scott and I started going through the "Eyes Wide Open" adoption workbook. It's been interesting to talk over the issues that it brings up. Then, we watched the first episode of a new show called "Invasion". It was really interesting - I hope it stays that way.

1 Comments:

Blogger TS said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home