Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I was supposed to go to a meeting at Se-Kure tonight, but ended up not going. Scott wasn't going to be able to get home from work in time for me to get there on time. And then Jaden threw up at lunch. I think it was just because he was coughing so much, but I still just didn't feel like leaving him. Plus, I really needed to get some more sorting done for the garage sale. I ended up being glad that I didn't go. I asked them to call me and put me on conference for the meeting, but they just called me afterward. Turns out, they want to get video hooked into the system and so there really wasn't much in the way of user requirements that they talked about.

Anyway, I worked in the garage while Scott took the kids to the park - it worked out well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home