Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Scott and I were supposed to have our psychiatrist appointment tonight, but apparently the doctor is sick. :-( So, we had to reschedule it for next week. Sometimes it feels like we'll never get done with our dossier. I wish that I was better organized - I could have gotten things done quicker, I'm sure.

My mom came over tonight. I didn't call to tell her that our appointment was cancelled because I had been planning on making her a cake and a card for her birthday. We aren't going to be able to see her tomorrow because I have a meeting in the evening, so I wanted her to come today. I'm glad that she did. Jaden loved singing happy birthday to her and helping her blow out her candles.

My mom and I just spent the evening watching TV - as usual. But, it was a nice night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home