Thursday, September 29, 2005

Today was Jaden's very first field trip! Scott's mom came over, so I was able to chaperone. We went to the Marriott Lincolnshire to see Pinocchio and Jaden was enthralled the entire time. He absolutely loved it! It was so cute to watch him sit on the edge of his seat, mesmerized by the action. He even danced in his seat when there was music. I swear, he didn't make a peep the entire show and he never lost interest. I loved it!

Since today was my mom's real birthday, we sang Happy Birthday to her on the phone. Danielle now loves to talk on the phone, so she held the phone for a lot of the conversation. Of course, she tends to occasionally crawl around with it, so it's hard to actually hold a conversation. But, she is so cute when she babbles on the phone. She does NOT want to put the phone down.

In the evening, I had a meeting with Se-Kure. It went well - they seemed really happy with what we have done so far. Unfortunately, I had to drive 2 1/2 hours for a 1 hour meeting. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home